What is Acne? How to Cure the Spots?
Acne is probably the most common skin condition experienced by many all over the world. Many have tried topical treatments, dermatologist sessions and natural home remedies to treat acne. The main reason why people constantly try new things to get rid of acne is to discover a treatment that can heal acne fast. Here are some of the popular ways on how to get rid of spots fast.
Cure Acne Using Natural Methods
- Lemon juice is one of the most widely used natural remedy for treating acne fast. It contains high amounts of citric acid which are effective in fighting bacteria seeped in the pores. The citric acid has a bleaching ability which can help whiten spots. But this should be used sparingly as it can make the skin very sensitive to sun exposure. Squeeze some lemon and dab a cotton ball on the juice. Massage the juice on the skin and leave it to dry. Rinse off once it dries.
- Egg white is also a natural method that has long been used on how to get rid of spots. This will help dry out the zits and eventually reduce the inflammation. Crack an egg and separate the egg yolk with the white. Massage the egg white on the face and leave it to dry for about half an hour before rinsing.
- Honey is also a widely use natural remedy for getting rid of spots on the face. Honey contains anti-bacterial properties which help fight off bacteria in the skin leaving it clean. Mix 3 parts of honey to 1 part of cinnamon and massage over the face. Leave it for 3-5 minutes before scrubbing it on the face then rinse.
Choose the Right Daily Skin Care Routine
Most of the time, the reason why acne is not healing is because they are using the wrong products and their skin care routine does nothing for their skin. They should use the right skin care products for their skin type.
- Those with oily skin should use products that are oil-free or that containing tea tree oil.
- Those with dry and sensitive skin should use products that are hydrating and moisturizing which can prevent flare-ups. The use of warm water to clean the face and open pores is highly advised but cold water should be used to rinse off facial wash and close their pores.
How a Doctor Can Help You
If all else fails, consult with the doctor for proper treatment of acne. The dermatologist can prescribe oral or topical treatments depending on the condition. For faster results, sessions with her might be the best option. Oral medications can include birth control pills or Accutane depending on the severity of the case. Topical medications can include Tretinoin and Vitamin A. In-clinic treatments can include laser or light therapy to kill bacteria or comedone extractor to shave the blemish off.
These ways on how to get rid of spots can help anyone achieve great looking skin that fast. But they need to make this a part of one’s daily routine if he wants fast results.