Unlike in the past when people suffering from acne were left with only a few options for treating this type of skin problem, many products, medical procedures, and cosmetic procedures nowadays are surfacing all promising to provide the best way on how to get rid of acne. Among the many options, one of the most proven ways is with the use of over-the-counter best acne products.
Below are the top 5 best acne products based on surveys and feedback from users.
|Rank||Product Name||Product Image||Product Review||Product Rating||Official Site|
|1||Exposed Skin Care®||Click Here and Read||Click Here To Visit|
|2||ClearPores®||Click Here and Read||Click Here To Visit|
|3||Zenmed Derma Cleanse®||Click Here and Read|
|4||Clear Skin Max®||Click Here and Read|
|5||Murad Acne Complex®||Click Here and Read||Click Here To Visit|
Other than using any of the best acne products above, there are also alternative ways on how to get rid of acne.
- Baking Soda Paste – Baking soda is one of the most economical and natural remedies for acne. It works by absorbing oil in the skin which clogs the pores leading to acne. It also serves as a skin toner. To apply, simply mix baking soda with enough water to make a paste then apply to the face just like a mask. Leave for at least 15 minutes before rinsing off.
- Aloe Vera Gel – Aloe Vera can help prevent acne from forming by reducing the swelling in the clogged pores so that it will open up to release dead skin cells and dirt trapped in them. This can be done by extracting gel from Aloe Vera leaves and applying them directly on the affected area once a day every day until the acne is gone.
- Garlic Juice – Another way to get rid of acne naturally is by applying garlic juice on the skin and letting it sit for around 5 minutes before rinsing. This should be done every day until the acne is eliminated. Garlic is known to have antiseptic, antibacterial and antioxidant properties which make it a good treatment for acne.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV), if directly applied on acne, can dry it up and make it go away. The antioxidant properties as well as vitamin and mineral content of ACV enable it to fight acne-causing bacteria.
- Egg Yolk – Egg yolk is also excellent in preventing acne because it is rich in Vitamin A which regulates the amount of dead skin cells that can clog the pores and which regulates the production of oil and bacteria. The egg yolk should be directly applied on the skin and let sit for 15 minutes before rinsing. This can be done twice a week.
- Honey – Honey when mixed with oats makes an excellent facial scrub for getting rid of acne. The scrub should be directly applied on the skin and let sit for 10 minutes before rinsing. Honey makes an effective cure for acne because of its rich content of vitamins and minerals as well as its antibacterial properties.
- Laser Acne Treatment – For those who like a more aggressive approach for treating acne, another option is through medical treatment. One medical approach for treating acne that is gaining in popularity nowadays is by laser acne treatment. There are different types of laser light used for this kind of treatment such as blue light and infrared light. They can be used in almost all types of skin but they can only be used for treating mild to moderate acne. They may also not be effective in treating whiteheads, blackheads, nodules, or cysts. Additionally, laser acne treatment can also be costly.
- Steroid injections – Another medical approach for treating acne is through steroid injections. However, this method is only a temporary treatment for stubborn acne such as nodules and cysts which cause large and painful lumps under the skin. It is not ideal for widespread acne because of its potential complications.
- Chemical peels – Chemical peels is a cosmetic procedure that involves applying mild acids to the skin to unclog pores and remove dead skin cells, whiteheads, and blackheads. But there are several side effects to this procedure which includes infection, blisters, scaling, redness, scarring, and abnormal skin color.
- Microdermabrasion – This procedure involves the blowing of crystals into the skin using a specially designed device. These crystals then gently polish the surface of the skin. Once the skin is polished, a vacuum is then used to remove the crystals as well as the dead skin cells.
These two procedures may be used by people with any skin type except for those whose skin has the tendency to develop scar tissues including keloids.
With so many approaches on how to get rid of acne, choosing the best approach has also become more challenging to acne sufferers. That is why it is always best to consult a doctor before starting any form of treatment including natural home remedies which are thought to have no side effects. That way, any complication or allergic reactions can be avoided. Also, doctors are knowledgeable on what the best approach is for treating specific types of acne on specific skin types.