Many have already been fascinated by how commercial treatments ‘cure’ facial problems. The very common facial problem that really needs immediate care is acne. Acne scars can really affect your self-esteem and confidence. That is why many would seek the synthetic way of treating these blemishes. Facial creams and ointments are very hit at drug stores. Some would spend even more through undergoing laser treatment. What many people miss to understand is that these products and treatments can cause harm to their skin and even grow the possibility of aggravating the acne scars.
Despite the modern influence, many are still choosing to go natural all the way. Why do you have to spend so much when all you need is just around your corner? Open your fridge and look for lemons. Using lemon for acne is a good move. Why?
Benefits of Using Lemon to Fight against Acne Scars
- Applying lemon for acne can rejuvenate skin. Lemons are rich in vitamin C and citric acid which are great in terms of skin exfoliation.
- Lemons contain healing and antibacterial properties that can help clear the clogged bacteria on your face pores. This is the main reason for your acne.
- It can help in making your skin tone even.
- Acne can get and make your face real oily. With lemons, it can lessen production of excessive sebum or facial oil.
- It does not just alleviate sprout of acne but improves your skin elasticity as well.
Steps in Applying Lemon for Acne
- Grab lemons and squeeze juice out from it. If you find this time consuming then you can buy a bottle of lemon juice.
- Get just enough amount of lemon juice and put it on a clean container.
- Wash and rinse your face with water and mild soap.
- Using a cotton ball, soak it to the lemon juice until ready for application.
- Start applying the lemon juice by gently patting it against your face especially those areas where presence of acne is prominent.
- Leave it for 15 minutes. If you start to feel a bit of that lemon heat then immediately rinse off the juice. Try to lessen the span of minutes until you get control of the heat.
- Rinse off with cold water to make sure that pores are not left opened.
What are you waiting for? Follow these simple steps and use lemon for acne to keep a natural way of nourishing skin.