So, you irreversibly would want to eliminate the pimples in your pubic area? The best thing of having this, as your goal is that there are pretty simple and natural steps you can do to finally get rid of such irritating pubic pimples.
One of the biggest issues when trying to eliminate pubic pimples is that the regions where these commonly grow are covered with the clothing you put on, which gives your skin limited time to breathe. The underwear you always put on is not as well helping with these pimples. The more clothing gets in contact with the skin in your pubic area, the more the skin is susceptible to grow pimples as dirt and sweat can always accumulate.
The Different Causes of Pubic Pimples
There really isn’t direct and confirmed reason why these pimples occur in your pubic area. But, there are two considered reasons for such breakout.
- STD’s or sexually transmitted diseases. In the event that you had sex and there’s breakout of these pimples, there’s a great possibility that an infection has occurred. Your pubic area will be irritatingly itchy and seeking an immediate medical consultation is the best thing to do.
- Shaving the pubic hair. Shaving your pubic hair can be the immediate cause of these pimples but you should not worry as this can be relieved with simple steps and natural ways.
Ways to Get Rid of Pubic Pimples
- Always do the basic – wash your pubic area.
Generally, proper hygiene is one of the most important factors together with proper nutrition in preventing breakout of these pubic pimples. It is the most basic, yet considered to be the most common natural treatment for acne. You can use a facial cleanser and apply a gentle wash on the area. Never rub the pimples as that can cause pubic pimples to break out even more. You can actually make natural facial cleansers at home by using mashed fruits and vegetables like papaya, squash, and bananas. These will wash off the excess oil in the skin to get rid of these pimples.
- Exfoliate the skin area.
When removing the excess oil is not enough, then you need to exfoliate the skin area to further remove the dead skin cells that are clogging the pores of the skin. You can use the combination of mashed potato and lemon juice as your natural skin exfoliator. Aloe Vera can also help in relieving inflammation to ease the pimples or acne in the pubic area. The juice extracted from cucumber is also beneficial to soothe and exfoliate the skin.
- The most important – change your eating habits.
The universal solution that mostly works on skin conditions is having proper nutrition or changing the usual bad eating habits. Start by staying away from junk foods. Eat fruits and vegetables since they are rich with antioxidants. Always hydrate yourself at least 8-10 glasses per day.
- You can use naturally made commercial products like Exposed Skin care. They are made of natural ingredients and teamed with the least harmful chemicals like salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide.
You can apply these steps and you get rid of pubic pimples. With all the natural ways, it is still always important to consult a dermatologist for proper management of your skin.