Acne is one of those skin conditions that do not just bring physical discomfort but emotional sting as well. Those who have it surely would do everything and spend much just to get rid of it. Many would even spend so much money to undergo treatments and regular consultations with dermatologists. A lot have also tried over the counter medications and applied anything possible to remove that facial stain away. But many would really neglect to always try the natural ways. Have you heard about banana face mask for acne? Before you drain your money from undergoing treatments, try these steps to restore that face that you have missed.
Steps on Making Banana Face Mask for Acne
- Peel off a ripe banana and put it in a blender; start to blend until creamy texture is desired.
- Add 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice and mix it with the blended banana.
- Add on two teaspoons of honey to the blended banana and lemon juice. Blend it again for thirty seconds.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl.
- Clean your face and neck with warm water then apply the mixture evenly to neck and face. Leave the banana face mask for twenty minutes or until mixture dries completely.
- Start rinsing with warm water and wipe face using warm washcloth.
- Apply a final rinse on your facing using cold water this time and pat your face dry. You can use the banana mask 2-3 times a week.