The occurrence of pimples or acne happens when the skin pores are blocked. This will limit the spread of the natural oil and can facilitate growth of bacteria. This actually is the main reason why pimples sprout in your face or zits pop up and these marks can really cause emotional stress especially to teenagers all over the world. While there are plentiful cleansers, astringents, creams, and lotions available in the market today to give remedy to your acne and pimples, you can actually find a simple and natural home remedy using oranges and its peels.
According to some beauty journals, the acidity of oranges paired with their richness in Vitamin C makes them one of the perfect remedies that the nature can offer. Orange juice and orange peels are both beneficial in the relief of pimples and acne. It is always considered safe to use orange juice and peels as frequent as you desire to give remedy to your pimples or acne.
Steps on Preparing Orange Cleanser to Get Rid of Pimples
- Start with the very basic step – wash your hands thoroughly. This is a very simple step to follow yet a lot neglect to do it most often. Always remember this golden rule: never touch your face with dirty or unwashed hands. You can introduce bacteria this way, which can really aggravate your pimples or acne.
- Washing hands is not just the one part of the golden rule. Next to it, washing the thing that you are preparing is also very important. For this preparation, wash a piece of orange to rinse off debris or dirt from its peel.
- Start to peel the orange. Put the orange peels and its flesh on separate plates.
- Splash your face with warm water to dilate the pores of your skin. This will facilitate efficiency of orange peel to reach the bacteria causing your pimples.
- Rub the outside portion of the orange peel on the prominent pimples. Each pimple or acne should require a new piece of the peel to avoid cross contamination and spread of bacteria.
- Get the flash of the orange and squeeze the juice out from it.
- Soak a cotton ball into the expelled orange juice and directly and gently apply on the pimple breakouts. Same way with the orange peel, use new soaked cotton swab for each pimple spot to prevent spreading the bacteria.
- Leave the application for a couple of minutes to enhance its natural effect on the skin. After which, do not forget to splash your face, this time with cold water to constrict the pores and not allowing entry of more bacteria or adding up clogs to your skin pores.
You can also make a face mask out of these oranges by pounding the peels with some water until you obtain a paste out of it. Apply and spread the paste on the pimple breakouts and leave for about 20-25 minutes then wash off. But, in case you feel some irritation, immediately rinse off the orange application and visit your dermatologist for other remedy options.