There are a few things in life which you can expect to happen but they happen at the most unexpected times. There are few things you can count on to happen to you; you will definitely fall in love, you will scrap your knees sometime or the other and you will get pimples at the most inconvenient times. You can expect pimples to pop up just when you desperately need them not to, like; just the day before you wedding, your much awaited prom night etc.
The ‘how to get rid of acne‘ question is like fighting a war because you want to win over them by hook or crook to look your best. Sometimes, we take measures like bursting the pimples with our own hands which result in scaring on our faces. To avoid such mishaps we bring to you a list of the most effective ‘spot less’ home remedies for pimples for every type of skin type.
For Oily Skin:
- If you have an oily skin, treat your pimples with the goodness of orange. Grind some orange peels and make a paste by adding some water. Apply this paste on your pimples and leave it on till dry and then wash it off.
- Dilute liquid soap with warm water, apply it on the pimples and leave it overnight. Wash it off thoroughly the next morning. Repeat this remedy not more than once a week for better results.
- Apply fresh onion juice on the pimples.
- Mix half spoon honey, egg white, 1 tspn lemon juice, mix it into a fine paste, apply and wash off after 20-25 minutes.
- Mix baking soda and water into a paste. Apply it daily for long lasting results.
For Sensitive Skin:
- Use soap free cosmetics
- Use ice cubes on the pimples. When rub on pimples coldness of ice cubes helps reduce the inflammation and redness.
- Grind a handful of oatmeal with a little water and make it a fine paste. Apply on pimples.
- Apply slices of raw potato on the pimples.
- Grate apple and mix it with honey. Apply and wash off after 15-20 minutes.
For Dry Skin:
- Do not take long, hot showers, they strip of natural skin oils from your skin leaving your skin even drier.
- Apply either aloe juice or make it into paste and then apply.
- With a little water make a paste of almond oil, milk and rose water. Apply it on the effected area for about 15-20 minutes and wash it off.
For Normal Skin:
- No matter what your skin type is whether oily, normal or dry, nothing works better than lemon juice mixed with rosewater. Apply it on the pimples and leave it for half and hour and then wash of. This remedy does not only suppress the pimple but also helps to lighten scars left by pimples.
- Apply honey on face, leave it on for about half and hour and wash it off.
So, the next time you face problems with unexpected popping up of zits, use these home remedies for pimples and get back your spotless, acne free, glowing skin or read our acne treatment reviews and find the best product for you.