Our skin is the largest organ in our body. It has the ability to reflect how healthy you are, so if your skin is not as clear as it should be, consider the possibility that there is something wrong going on inside of you. Acne is one of the most obvious skin conditions anyone can get. If you are looking for treatment that is organic in nature, you may want to consider Himalayan sea salt. Using Himalayan sea salt for acneisa cheaper alternative treatment that you should consider.
Why Should I Use Himalayan Sea Salt for Acne?
The Himalayan sea salt originally came from Pakistan, and it is considered to be the most widely-available kind of rock salt in the market today. However, bear in mind that it is advisable to use sea salt, and not table salt, because the latter has already undergone a lot of processes in a laboratory before it is even packaged; thus, losing the full benefits of the salt. Using Himalayan sea salt for acne is not that complicated. Listed below are the simple steps in achieving that perfect face you’ve always dreamt of:
- Get a dish of lukewarm to hot water and dissolve a few teaspoons of salt in it, until you come up with a salty solution. It is always best to make use of hot water over a cold one because it allows the salt to dissolve completely, and hot water opens up the pores of our skin — allowing it to take in all of the vital health nutrients of the sea salt in the mixture you have made.
- Grab a cotton ball and dip it into the mixture, and gently apply it on those acne-prone areas. It is best if you make use of not more than 3 teaspoons if you are just trying it out. However, if your skin feels itchy after applying the mixture, then you must have added a lot of salt.
- Do this exercise at least 2 – 3 times in a day, and if you are consistent, you should be able to see results in as early as two weeks.
What about Other Skin Diseases?
Although Himalayan sea salt is good for acne, it is not limited to acne alone. Taking a Himalayan sea salt bath can help aid in the following diseases:
- Ear viruses and fungal infections – Simply make the solution and use it as ear-drops for ear viruses. You can also use the solution to have a relaxing foot spa.
- Dizziness or nausea – Try wearing a small bag filled with salt on your neck. Doing so will help alleviate any discomfort you are feeling.
- Psoriasis – Apply the solution to the affected area and let the skin absorb it before washing it off.
- Sore throat – After brushing with toothpaste, try gargling with the mixture.