Best Acne Treatment: Composition of Ingredients
To be considered best acne treatment, any medicine, ointment or supplement must contain ingredients that have been carefully tested for their effectiveness in totally eliminating acne and its scars with very minimal side effects. An effective ingredient can be all-natural or totally scientific, or a combination of both. Per numerous online resources including reviews and consumer surveys, the following table shows some of the best acne treatment products today.
Our Top 5 Acne Treatments
|Rank||Product Name||Product Image||Product Review||Product Rating||Official Site|
|1||Exposed Skin Care®||Click Here and Read||Click Here To Visit|
|2||ClearPores®||Click Here and Read||Click Here To Visit|
|3||Zenmed Derma Cleanse®||Click Here and Read|
|4||Clear Skin Max®||Click Here and Read|
|5||Murad Acne Complex®||Click Here and Read||Click Here To Visit|
What makes these products effective in preventing and treating acne is the natural or scientific ingredients they contain that have the right properties and qualities for eliminating acne.
Natural Ingredients for Best Acne Treatment
When it comes to the cure for many types of diseases and health conditions including acne, nature offers some of the most effective ingredients for acne treatment. The use of natural ingredients for treating acne is considered advantageous because they can help the skin get rid of acne and restore it to its normal health and natural glow without exhibiting any significant side effects. The following are some of the natural ingredients proven to be effective in removing acne:
- Green Tea Extract – This natural ingredient is rich in antioxidants which are known to fight free radicals that attach to the body and cause damage to cells. It is also anti-inflammatory which can help reduce inflammation in the skin. Studies show that this ingredient can cause a significant reduction in the number of acne-causing bacteria present in the skin.
- Gotu Kola – Gotu Kola is rich in both antioxidant and antibacterial properties. It is proven to treat various skin conditions and impurities. It is especially useful in reducing the appearance of scars on the skin.
- Licorice Root Extract – Licorice root extract is known as a traditional treatment for various skin problems including acne. It can effectively reduce the appearance of scars on the skin and can help the skin regain its natural health.
- Olive Leaf – The leaves of Olive tree are known for their antioxidant and antibacterial properties which can help the skin recover from various types of problems.
- Passion Flower Extract – Passion flower extract is not only anti-inflammatory but can also help in reducing the stress-response hormone levels of the skin which usually cause flare-ups.
- Aloe Vera Extract – Aloe Vera extract is one of the most effective natural remedies for acne and other skin problems. It has a soothing effect to the skin and helps it attain a beautiful and natural glow.
- Sage Extract – Rich in antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, sage extract also helps prevent the skin from getting too dry.
- Tea Tree Oil – Tea tree oil is an effective ingredient for reducing skin oil or sebum that blocks the skin pores and causes acne.
Scientific Ingredients for Best Acne Treatment
The following are scientific ingredients that are clinically tested and considered as essential for acne treatment:
- Benzoyl Peroxide – It is considered one of the most effective ingredients for acne treatment. It works by penetrating the pores of the skin to kill acne-causing bacteria. It also helps reduce the amount of sebum on the skin which commonly clogs the pores causing acne.
- Azelaic Acid – Apart from killing bacteria that causes acne, Azelaic acid also helps in the restoration of normal cellular turnover which is essential for healthy skin.
- Glycolic acid – Glycolic acid helps the skin feel and look better as it removes dead skin cells that clog the pores. It also penetrates deeper into the skin to rebuild collagen giving the skin a more youthful appearance.
- Sulfur – For thousands of years now, sulfur has been a known remedy for acne. It helps unclog pores by absorbing skin oil. However, this ingredient may not be suitable for those who have sensitive skin because of its extreme drying effect.
- Salicylic Acid – The anti-inflammatory properties of salicylic acid popularly called hydroxyl acid is what makes it an effective ingredient for best acne treatment. It also removes dead skin cells.
Ingredients for the Best Acne Treatment
Even though a product contains all the ingredients listed above, there is no guarantee that it will be an effective cure or prevention for acne. What makes an acne product really work is having the right combination of these effective ingredients. One good example of such product is Exposed®. This product is currently one of the best-selling products because of its tested and effective blend of both natural and scientific ingredients that rightly complement each other.
Using Exposed® offers several advantages:
- It is effective in treating all types of acne
- Works with any skin type including sensitive skin
- Uses the right combination of effective natural and scientific ingredients
- Prevents new acne from forming and clears the skin of acne scars with insignificant side effect
- Guaranteed to have noticeable effect within 30 days
- 5% special discount available for those with coupon codes
Advice to Consumers
People who are looking for the best acne treatment should always be proactive when choosing the product to buy. Reading reviews and online consumer surveys really helps to avoid some of the major pitfalls committed by many. One of the common pitfalls by most buyers is the idea that products with all-natural ingredients are always more effective and have no side effects. But this is not always the case as evidenced by Exposed which is one of the leading products on the market today.