Clear Skin Max Reviews: Banish Acne with Clear Skin Max
Although acne is not serious, living with it can be a very difficult experience. Aside from the embarrassment and low self-esteem that it can cause, those with acne constantly have to deal with its undesired physical effects, such as pain, itching, and scarring.
People who suffer from acne have long searched for a product that will truly help them regain their beautiful, flawlessly clear complexion. Finding an effective and reliable acne treatment and skin care product can be a difficult task nowadays because of the large number of products available on the market. Reading acne treatment reviews such as Clear Skin Max reviews is a good place to start. Reviews will help the potential buyer determine which products are regarded safe and effective to use before even spending a single dollar.
What causes acne?
Acne is a common condition that produces different types of bumps on the skin. These bumps are commonly called pimples or zits, but may also include whiteheads, blackheads, and pus-filled bumps that can usually be seen on the face, neck, shoulders, chest and back.
The exact cause of acne is still unknown, but pimples, by themselves, are formed when pores on the skin get clogged up, because of overproduction of oil by the skin. Changes in the body’s hormone levels are said to play a large part in the development of acne, which would explain why many teenagers have it. Bacteria have also been proven to cause acne by affecting the oil production and other natural processes of the skin, and causing blockage of the pores. Chocolates and other greasy foods have also been implicated as a cause, but there is very little evidence to support this theory. Another popular myth that has been disproven is that stress can cause acne. Studies show that stress merely aggravates acne.
What to do about acne?
There are various ways to cure acne, including exercise and dermatological procedures such as dermabrasion wherein the upper layers of the skin are removed by using sandpaper, or laser and photo-therapy wherein the skin is exposed to ultra violet light that causes the release of chemicals that kill acne-causing bacteria. Although dermatological procedures are effective they also have their downsides. Dermabrasion leaves the skin tender and painful over a period ranging from weeks to months. Photo-therapy treatment exposes the patient to a higher risk of skin damage when used for a prolonged period of time.
The most popular method, so far, is through pharmacologic treatment, which makes use of products such as antibiotics, benzoyl peroxide, retinoids, azelaic acid, and other similar products freely available on the market. However, as many general acne treatment reviews and Clear Skin Max reviews have mentioned, natural treatments are still one of the best and safest way to go.
The Unique 6-Stage System of Clear Skin Max
Clear Skin Max, on its web site and several Clear Skin Max reviews, boasts of a six-stage stage therapy that will permanently cure acne. Each Clear Skin Max package contains six products that correspond to each of the six stages:
- The Oil Control Cleansing Gel made from tea tree oil is used twice a day – morning and night – to cleanse and soothe the skin. It contains tea tree oil, which has antimicrobial and antiseptic properties; Chamomile extract that has antiseptic and healing qualities; and Bladderwrack extract, which helps the elasticity of the skin.
- The skin is softened and hydrated by using the Skin Soft and Melanin Expel Essence just before applying the face mask and then after; or every night after removing make-up, and before and after using the cleansing gel. The Essence contains Algae extracts that keeps skin hydrated, and vitamin B3 which prevents water loss and improves blood circulation.
- The Acne Vanisher Mask is applied once or twice a week to open the pores and dig out the dirt. It contains Allantoin, which aids the healing of damaged skin by promoting growth, and smoothens the skin by keeping adequate moisture and enhancing skin exfoliation.
- The pores are closed by using Pore Astringent Conditioning Lotion. It prevents dirt from entering the pores and causing new spots or bumps. It contains Allantoins, and Witch Hazel that destroys wrinkle-causing free radicals.
- The Acne Treatment Emergency is applied directly onto problematic pimples two to three times daily. It provides relief for pain and itching, and stops a breakout before it happens. It contains squalene, vitamin E, vitamin B3, and Allantoin, all of which help the skin heal and recover.
- Lastly, take six to eight cups of the Anti-Acne Tea Blend to “cleanse your skin from the inside out”. This tea is a powerful blend of wild chrysanthemum, peppermint tea, and licorice root, which are all well-known for their healing properties. Drinking this will help the skin heal faster, make it clearer, more beautiful, and glowing.
Why choose Clear Skin Max?
Clear Skin Max is one of the best anti-acne treatment formulas available today, because:
- It has powerful, natural ingredients that have been clinically-proven to work on acne without the side effects
- It will clear the skin, and make it look young, vibrant, and smooth in as little as five days
- It has a 100% success guarantee
- It will give the user more reasons to feel confident and sure about themselves
- It has a 30-day money back guarantee
Clear Skin Max reviews show that Clear Skin Max is a little pricey at $69.95 (originally $99.95) compared to other anti-acne products ($40 to $60); but that is a small difference considering the benefits that Clear Skin Max affords the user; and with a 30-day money back guarantee, Clear Skin Max is still the way to go.