What is Acnease®?
Acnease® is an all-botanical acne treatment developed by a medical doctor who has long years of clinical experience and has a double degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine as well as Western Medicine. This product is designed to treat and prevent new acne from forming by restoring the sebaceous glands to their normal and balanced state so that they will produce the normal amount of skin oil, otherwise known as sebum, as excessive amounts of sebum in the skin lead to acne growth. To achieve this, Acnease® uses the right combination of natural ingredients including Gardenia Fruit, Balsam Pear, Mustard Leaf, Houttuynia, Dandelion, and Scierotium. These natural ingredients and other minor ingredients are extensively tested and proven to be safe with no signs of toxicity. Various Acnease reviews reveal high customer satisfaction for this product and it is labeled as one of the best acne products available.
Different Types and Forms
AcnEase® is available in different specially formulated tablets targeting different types of acne. These include AcnEase® tablets for treating mild, moderate, and severe cases of acne for men and women and also Acnease® tablets for treating special conditions such as body acne, cystic acne, and Rosacea. All these products contain most of the herbal ingredients mentioned above. These ingredients work in a synergistic effect for a clearer and acne-free skin.
Possible Side-Effects and Precautions
Based on acne treatment reviews, very few have complained about side-effects from using Acnease®. As it is made from all-natural and botanical ingredients that are tested to be safe and non-toxic, taking any of Acnease® tablets has no significant side-effects on users of various age groups of both sexes. However, for pregnant women and those who are breastfeeding, it is best to consult a physician first before taking AcnEase®. Also, it is not recommended for those who are already taking antibiotics for acne as they may affect the efficacy of the tablet.
Advantages and Disadvantages
Does AcnEase® work? Below is a list of some of the advantages and disadvantages of using the product:
- Uses non-toxic all-natural botanical ingredients
- Will not cause photo sensitivity, skin discoloration, skin irritation, or sun restrictions
- Suitable for most skin types and different age groups including male and female teens and adults
- With 96% success rate based on Acnease reviews with results noticeable in less than two weeks
- Tested to be free of contaminants such as pesticides, heavy metals, insecticides, and other harmful chemicals
- Not advisable to be taken simultaneously with other antibiotics for acne
- Excessive consumption may lead to side-effects
- Products under the Acnease® brand are not reviewed by the FDA as they are under the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act of 1994, under which natural or herbal products are not to be reviewed by the FDA; only their claims and labels are.
- Some users consider it to be expensive based on some feedback from Acnease reviews
Just like any other best acne products, it is best for a potential customer to ask for medical advice first before taking this product especially if in a vulnerable health condition like if pregnant, breastfeeding, having serious health problems, or taking other medications. It would also be good for the person to read Acnease reviews to have a good background of what other users think about this acne treatment.