Acne Treatment Reviews – The Exposed Skin Care® Acne Treatment System
More than 85 percent of teenagers and young adults, both male and female, will suffer with acne to some extent, from mild to severe. 25 percent of older adults are also affected. The impact of acne is not just physical, but emotional, as well. Everyone wants to look their best, but unattractive acne outbreaks make that impossible. Furthermore, even though almost everyone has experienced acne, there is still quite a bit of teasing and hurtful comments that are directed toward those with bad skin. Those who suffer with acne typically try a lot of different treatments in an attempt to find something that really works, which can be hard to find with so many products on the market. Reading acne treatment reviews helps to narrow down which products are most effective and could be easily ranked as the best acne products.
The various washes, scrubs, and ointments available at the drugstore may work, but they are often irritating to sensitive skin, and may not be effective for more serious cases. Prescription treatments are very harsh, expensive, and have some serious side effects, including headaches, muscle aches, and hair loss. Perhaps worst of all, they only treat the problem, doing nothing to help the skin become stronger, healthier, and more resistant to outbreaks. Natural, botanical based products do this, but they may not be enough, on their own, to bring total relief in the most severe cases. There is an option that combines the best scientific and natural ingredients and which has been shown to provide true, long-lasting relief.
Natural and Scientific Ingredients for Better Results
The Exposed® acne treatment system combines both proven scientific and proven botanical ingredients to provide effective relief from acne outbreaks and to prevent recurrence. These products were created by a team of dermatologists, cosmetologists, naturopaths, and chemists, combining their expertise to produce a system in which the products work together to target existing acne and give the skin the support it needs to resist future outbreaks. Referring to acne treatment reviews will show that each of the ingredients used has been successfully used to treat acne or to heal skin.
- The natural ingredients include green tea. It is naturally high in antioxidants to strengthen skin’s defenses against free radical damage. Green tea also has antibacterial properties to kill the bacteria that are associated with acne.
- Another of the natural ingredients is passion flower extract. This is an ancient treatment for soothing inflamed skin, reducing redness and irritation.
- Aloe Vera also soothes the skin, while restoring moisture that can be lost from the drying action of other ingredients.
- Sage extract is included for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and moisturizing qualities.
- Licorice root extract soothes inflammation and redness, and helps to reduce the appearance of scarring.
- Tea tree oil is a powerful anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, and antiviral agent, as well as having soothing characteristics.
- Olive leaf extract is an antiviral and antibiotic which also provides immune system support.
Each of these natural ingredients has proven effectiveness in the treatment of acne and making skin healthier.
The scientific ingredients that are used in the Exposed Skin Care® system are those which are most effective and least harmful.
- Benzoyl Peroxide is included to reduce the production of sebum, the oily substance which is overproduced in acne-prone skin and which builds up under the skin and in the pores.
- Salicylic acid, also called BHA, works to unclog pores and to reduce their size, so that future clogging is less likely.
- Glycolic acid, also called AHA, similarly unclogs pores, and it penetrates deep to boost collagen production for stronger, healthier skin. Both salicylic and glycolic acids exfoliate the skin as well, revealing a healthy, glowing complexion.
- Azelaic acid helps the follicles of the skin to shed dead cells, so that they no longer build up, leading to clogging and pimples. Azelaic acid is also effective at killing the bacteria associated with acne.
The System Advantage
Acne treatment reviews often mention that the most effective approach to really beating acne is to use a system. This is much better than using a single product, because it attacks the problem from multiple angles to bring more complete results. The system looks at the skin as a whole, not just at the pimples as something to be rid of. Healthier skin is less prone to acne, so it is important to give the skin what it needs in order to become healthy again, and to stay that way. The Exposed Skin Care® system has been created so that each of the products works synergistically. Each of the products in the system includes ingredients which have been chosen for their ability to positively influence the skin and/or to directly attack and eliminate pimples.
Exposed® Product Kits That Save Money
There are several kits available: a five piece, a six piece, and a nine piece. The nine piece kit includes cleanser, tonic, day serum, night serum, an exfoliating cloth, moisturizer, scrub, clarifying mask, and a probiotic vitamin and mineral supplement. The six piece kit does not include the scrub, mask, or probiotics. The five piece kit is like the six piece kit but without the moisturizer. Products can also be purchased separately. This makes it easy for customers to decide which products they want. A membership program is offered for those customers, who prefer it, but it is not mandatory and there is no commitment required.
Why is Exposed® ranked #1 on our website?
- Customer Satisfaction is Much Higher Than Any Other Acne Treatment Product on the Market
- Guarantees Clear Skin Within Just 30 Days
- It is Risk-Free – Full 365-Day Money Back Guarantee Without Asking Questions
- No Harsh Ingredients That Can Cause Redness or Irritation
- Created by Dermatologists, Cosmetologists, Naturopaths, and Chemists to Treat the Four Main Causes of Acne
- A Gentle Combination of Natural and Scientific Ingredients that Soothe the Skin and Improve Complexion
- Our Extensive Research Shows That Most Acne Treatment Reviews Written by Real Acne Sufferers are Ranking Exposed® as the Best Acne Product They Have Ever Used
- Considering the Highest Quality Ingredients Used in it, the Price of Exposed is More Than Reasonable and Definitely Affordable
- 5% Special Discount Coupon Code for Our Visitors: atr5off
Conclusion – Pros and Cons
The Exposed® system is good for all types of skin. The nine elements of the system work together, so there is no worry about adverse interactions. For some people with very sensitive skin, the drying effects of the acids may lead to some burning and irritation. This can generally be avoided by starting with only small amounts of product and gradually increasing amounts to give the skin a chance to become accustomed to them. This is one of the few acne treatment reviews which looks at the Exposed® system in such detail. Exposed® uses a unique combination of ingredients to create products that work to not only clear existing acne, but to prevent recurrence by making the skin more healthy overall.